Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springtime with her healing grace


Winter was a wicked one this year. I spent a solid month frantically exercising and crafting, trying to distract my mind and keep moving forward. I don't think I've ever worked so hard at anything in my life, but I willingly gave all my effort to escape that grey.

Despite all of my efforts, the earth gave me the final burst of light I needed to heal- literally. Spring came, the mountains lost their winter coat, and I found strength and wellness again. The earth and everything around it is blooming again, and it's just the best.

We are basking in springtime bliss here at Darlybird. Rachel sent me this quote and I want to pass it onto you:


To welcome spring, I have been hiking in the day, running in the evening, and putting lemon in everything (lemon zucchini bread? yes please!)

How have you been celebrating spring? We'd love to hear from you! Comment below!

No comments: