Saturday, February 8, 2014

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift: Earring of the Month Club

Did I spend the morning Pinterest-ing "Galentines Day"? Yes, I did. (Thank you, Leslie Knope). I'm all about holidays. But I'm also, unfortunately, all about losing track of time. Which is why I just starting to work on Galentine's Day and Valentine's Day gifts this morning. Luckily, if you're like me in this regard, Darlybird has you covered!


The year may have already started, but it's not too late to sign your loved ones and gal pals up for the Earring of the Month Club! You can choose from either a 6 or 12-month membership. It's the perfect gift that keeps on giving! (Not convinced? Find some testimonials here). More info on the Earring of the Month Club and individual Darlybird accessories here.

If you're local in Provo, stop by Harmony to pick up some last minute Darlybird Valentine's Day products and accessories! Harmony is located at 315 East Center Street in Provo, Utah.

No comments: